09:37AM, Monday 15 May 2017
Firefighters have urged people to take extra care when cooking after they had to rescue a man from a kitchen fire.
The blaze was started by unattended cooking at a home in Crispin Way, Farnham Common.
Fire crews from Slough and Langley were called at about 7.30pm last night (Sunday) and spent an hour and a half at the property, which suffered extensive smoke damage, where they treated the man for smoke inhalation.
Firefighter Mark Fox said: “We had the same kind of incident last week as well, a kitchen fire caused by cooking.
“We just want to say that people should keep an eye on their cooking and if you do get distracted turn off the hob.”
Top Ten Articles
Police raided addresses in Lillibrooke Crescent, Cox Green, and in Crown Lane, Farnham Royal, at about 7.15am.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the crash at about 4.30am in Riding Court Road and involved one vehicle, a black BMW 3 Series.