Mon, 18
8 °C
Tue, 19
7 °C
Wed, 20
11 °C

Firefighters tackle loft fire in Wexham Road

Firefighters had to put out a loft fire in Slough this morning.

Crews from Slough and Langley fire stations were called to a three-bed house in Wexham Road at about 12.30am.

The occupants raised the alarm after escaping the house unhurt.

Firefighters spent about two hours tackling the fire, which is believed to have started due to faulty electrics.

The loft and ceiling in the house were both badly damaged by the fire.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles

Snow forces school closures

Snow forces school closures

Several schools have confirmed they will close tomorrow following today’s snow and warnings of more wintery weather to come.