06:05PM, Tuesday 31 July 2018
A factory in Fairlie Road in Slough had to halt production this morning (Tuesday) after firefighters were called to an overheated circuit with smoke billowing from it.
Firefighters from Slough Fire Station were called to the scene at about 11am and isolated the electricity supply after a circuit breaker overheated and started emitting smoke.
No one was injured.
Top Ten Articles
A pub fight led to a 43-year-old man from Slough being stabbed more than 40 times during ‘ six minutes of terrifying violence’, a jury has been told.
At around 4.10pm on Monday there was a collision between the pedestrian in her late teens and a red skip lorry on the A355, Farnham Road and Funival Avenue.