Mon, 17
10 °C
Tue, 18
10 °C
Wed, 19
9 °C

Firefighters respond to overheated factory circuit

A factory in Fairlie Road in Slough had to halt production this morning (Tuesday) after firefighters were called to an overheated circuit with smoke billowing from it.

Firefighters from Slough Fire Station were called to the scene at about 11am and isolated the electricity supply after a circuit breaker overheated and started emitting smoke.

No one was injured.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles