05:58PM, Thursday 06 September 2018
A man suffered injuries to his hands and knees after trying to douse a burning chip pan in the sink.
Crews from Slough Fire Station were called to a property in Harris Gardens at about 4pm today.
Upon arrival, they extinguished the blaze and helped the injured man while he waited for paramedics to turn up.
Crews warned people to call the fire brigade in the event of a chip pan fire and only attempt to put it out with a fire blanket if safe to do so.
Top Ten Articles
Five teenage girls have been charged after a man was assaulted and stabbed opposite Slough Railway Station on Thursday, November 1.
A group of 12 people have been sentenced in relation to their involvement in a drugs network operating in Slough and Maidenhead.