09:34AM, Saturday 17 December 2016
Firefighters had to be called to a home in Colnbrook last night, following reports of a burning smell.
Crews were sent to the property in Colnbrook High Street at about 2am and spent about an hour locating the source - a lamp that had fallen down the back of a headboard.
There were three adults and a child in the house at the time.
No one was injured.
Top Ten Articles
Hungry residents in Slough and Windsor can now have a Big Mac sent directly to their door as McDonald’s joins forces with a food delivery service in the towns.