05:19PM, Friday 01 September 2017
Firefighters treated a man for burns to his hands at a house fire in Slough today.
A cooker caught alight at a Bower Way property and a pump each from Slough and Maidenhead stations extinguished the blaze.
The man was taken to hospital.
Top Ten Articles
A chicken takeaway in Slough town centre has been fined thousands of pounds after being caught committing ‘serious’ food hygiene breaches.
A restaurant and takeaway in Slough town centre has been fined £4,000 after a customer reported falling ill from eating their food.