09:05AM, Sunday 23 September 2018
Several sheds caught fire at an allotment in Chalvey last night.
A Slough fire crew were called to Ragstone Road to extinguish the fire, and prevented it from spreading to a nearby animal enclosure that contained chickens.
The crew was on the scene for one hour, using a hose reel to put out the fire.
Top Ten Articles
A chicken takeaway in Slough town centre has been fined thousands of pounds after being caught committing ‘serious’ food hygiene breaches.
A restaurant and takeaway in Slough town centre has been fined £4,000 after a customer reported falling ill from eating their food.