Wed, 12
7 °C
Thu, 13
5 °C
Fri, 14
3 °C

Firefighters carry out lift rescue at Langley's Marriott Hotel

David Lee

Discarded cigarette butts cause bin fire in Langley

Firefighters carried out a lift rescue at a Langley hotel last night (Saturday).

Crews from Slough and Langley were called to the Marriott Hotel, in Ditton Road, at about 10.30pm following reports that a man had been trapped in the lift for an hour.

It took them about 20 minutes to release him.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles