Fri, 23
26 °C
Sat, 24
28 °C
Sun, 25
28 °C

Firefighter warns of dangers of leaving cooking unattended

Slough firefighters called back to site of fire for a second day

Fire services are urging people to be wary of potential hazards following an incident in Croxley Rise on Wednesday, April 24.

A man was locked out of his flat when welcoming a friend and left his dinner on the stove.

The fire crew arrived on the scene within 10 minutes and were able to access the flat through an open window using a ladder.

Fire services want to raise awareness about these dangers as 45 per cent of fires start in the kitchen and are caused by people being distracted when cooking dinner.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles