10:56AM, Saturday 06 August 2016
A hoax call wasted the time of firefighters, police and paramedics at 12.30am this morning (Saturday).
Slough Fire Station received a call reporting people trapped in a burning house in Brammas Close, Chalvey.
Three fire engines, police officers and paramedics attended the address where there was no sign of fire.
They were there for about 10 minutes.
A spokesman from the station said: "Obviously this is a massive waste of resources.
"They think it is just a joke but someone else's life could be in danger."
Top Ten Articles
A 15-year-old boy was threatened with a knife and what was claimed to be a bottle of acid and robbed at Slough Railway Station last week.