Sun, 19
25 °C
Mon, 20
23 °C
Tue, 21
25 °C

Falling firework may have caused propane tank blaze

James Hockaday

A fire spread to four houses' back gardens in The Crescent, Slough, last night (Saturday) after a propane tank was set alight.

Firefighters say the most likely cause of the fire was a falling firework as the shed next to the tank was not connected to electricity.

Four sheds belonging to four different properties were damaged by the flames.

Two fire crews from Slough Fire Station were called to the scene at 7pm who put out the blaze.

No one was injured.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles

AS IT HAPPENED: A-level results day 2018

AS IT HAPPENED: A-level results day 2018

Hundreds of students across East Berkshire and South Bucks collected their results on Thursday, August 16

Our reporting team spoke to students in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead throughout the morning with the latest reaction, stories, photos and pass rates from schools across the area.