Sun, 19
25 °C
Mon, 20
23 °C
Tue, 21
25 °C

Firefighters attend kitchen fire in Slough

An elderly man was taken to hospital after a kitchen fire last night in Hanover Close, Slough.

Firefighters were called to the incident at 2.45am which was caused by food in the oven being left unattended.

One engine from Slough and one from Langley was sent to the fire.

The elderly man was unharmed but taken to hospital by the ambulance for a check up.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles

AS IT HAPPENED: A-level results day 2018

AS IT HAPPENED: A-level results day 2018

Hundreds of students across East Berkshire and South Bucks collected their results on Thursday, August 16

Our reporting team spoke to students in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead throughout the morning with the latest reaction, stories, photos and pass rates from schools across the area.