Baby rescued by a firefighters after becoming locked inside bedroom

George Roberts

Firefighters tackle garage fire in Maidenhead

An eight-month-old baby girl was rescued by firefighters after she got locked inside a bedroom on her own.

The child was trapped inside the room when the door shut accidentally and locked.

A Slough fire crew was called to the property on Listmore Park at 2.30pm by one of her parents, and they used a ladder to climb through the window and rescue the girl, who was unharmed.


Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles