Thu, 15
15 °C
Fri, 16
13 °C
Sat, 17
11 °C

Out-of-control bonfire sets garden sheds alight

David Lee

Discarded cigarette butts cause bin fire in Langley

An out-of-control bonfire set two garden sheds alight in Slough last night.

At 8pm crews from Slough and Langley fire stations received a call about an incident in Moray Drive.

Upon arrival, they found a bonfire had spread from a back garden and set fire to a neighbouring shed. 

Firefighters spent an hour bringing the blaze under control. 

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles