Fri, 06
13 °C
Sat, 07
10 °C
Sun, 08
13 °C

Fire in Slough garage put out by firefighters

George Roberts

George Roberts

Discarded cigarette butts cause bin fire in Langley

Firefighters were on hand to put out a garage fire in Slough this afternoon (Sunday).


Mattresses inside the garage of a home in Arborfield Close caught fire, and two Slough fire crews were called to the incident at about 4.45pm.


No one was harmed, and limited damage was caused by the flames.


Firefighters spent about 30 minutes putting out the fire, and are not currently sure what started the blaze.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Paid Stories

Most read

Top Ten Articles

M4 closures this weekend

M4 closures this weekend

The motorway will be out of action from junction 6 for Slough and 8/9, Maidenhead from 8pm tomorrow night (Friday), until 6am Monday.