06:07PM, Sunday 05 April 2020
A dishwasher caught fire at a property in Slough today.
The fire in house in Cardigan Close was attended by to crews from Slough and one crew from Langley at about 12pm.
When firefighters arrived all occupants of the house were outside the property.
The crews spent about an hour putting out the fire using breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a fan to get rid of the smoke.
The fire caused smoke damage throughout the house and also water damage to the kitchen.
Top Ten Articles
Slough has one of the highest COVID-19 related death rates for a local authority outside of London, national statistics reveal.
An ambulance care assistant who was ‘dedicated’ to giving the best support possible to patients he cared for has died after testing positive for COVID-19.