Fri, 20
21 °C
Sat, 21
24 °C
Sun, 22
21 °C

Chemistry student died from heroin overdose, inquest is told

A 36-year-old chemistry student from Poland died of a heroin overdose in his Slough home, an inquest was told today (Tuesday).

Pavel Chockrek, of Adelphi Gardens, was found lying still in his flat at about 9.30pm on October 5 by his landlord Kamil Cosiva, who immediately called an ambulance and performed CPR on him as instructed.

Most read

Most Commented

Top Trending

  • FOLLOW US
  • CONTACT US
  • SEND A STORY
  • ADVERTISE
  • DIGITAL EDITIONS
  • PHOTO ORDERS
  • CHARITABLE TRUST